Thursday, December 6, 2012

“Christmas sale!!” Buy my books online.



Christmas is quickly approaching, the malls and outlets are swamped with shoppers, and you are running out of time and have no idea what to get. Well, let me remind you that a book makes a great holiday gift and you can get them in the comfort of your own home, the best part is that it is stress free. Until December 25, you can find my books on sale, and they are just a click away.   To buy the books just click on the title.
 
If you like vampires, demons, angels, or ghosts... the following titles are available in digital format or paperback through Amazon and Barnes & Noble online. 
 

 
Butterfly Kisses

Purple Moon

Now you see me, now you don't

Do you have children on your list? Check out Molly and help her find her cheese or follow Baba through the zoo.


Where is my cheese?


Baba - Trip to the Zoo
 
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and
thank you for supporting my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment