Monday, February 13, 2012

Are there such things as Ghosts or do you believe the theory that is all in a person’s head?


Ever since I started writing a novel involving a ghost, “Now You See Me, Now You Don’t I have had some freaky and weird experiences at home, (eek! I just got the chills) and I really don’t know what to believe, so I have just come to the conclusion that I’m stressed out because I don’t seem to be able to finish this novel. (That’s my way of debunking the paranormal idea.)  I have to admit that the thought of what if it is real, does scares me, and it has slow down my writing of this novel significantly, because I refuse to let any ghost inside my head.  But what I have done is that I took this first hand haunting experience and ghostly insight as a spooktacular inspiration and incorporated it into my novel (if life gives you lemons, hey just make lemonade, right?).   Now, I can really say I have a ghost story to tell, and there was no need for me to do the research. 

How about you, do you have any ghost stories to tell or is it all in your head?

If you like this blog, please support my books. Thank you for stopping by
and I hope you return for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment