Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ever thought of getting an ugly Christmas tree?

 
 


This year my kids and I are getting a real Christmas tree.  It has been years since we have bought a real one, we are used to putting up our 9ft fake tree, but this year, we will be getting the ugliest, scraggly tree from the lot, the tree that no one else wants, it will be sort of our Charlie Brown tree.
  
So this weekend, we are starting our search for the ugliest tree we can find in our side of town and we will decorate it.  The downside is that I will not be able to use all of the Christmas ornaments and decorations that I have collected through the years, but we will make it as pretty as possible with what we can and give it a home for the holidays.  
Finding the ugliest tree should be fun.   I will take pictures and post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment